Friday, January 30, 2009

Snacks



Look, I can see the writing on the walls. (Actually, the truth is that I can see the muffin top above my jeans.) It's easy to hide under those snow bibs now, but spring is coming, and so it's time to get serious about a plan to avoid embarrassment (come my high school reunion).

I get the distinct feeling that I am not alone here. So here's a shout-out to all the winter-weary mamas coming to terms with the fact that they've accumulated a little extra pudding under the skin this year.

If you are the type that craves salty-sweet, you can avoid a dietary shame spiral (Fritos dipped in Nutella?) with this snack. You will like it. You will feel classy eating it...well, classier than the Frito/Nutella option, anyhow.

Proscuitto 1.8 oz (4 slices): 100 Calories, 6 g Fat, 0 g Fiber (2.5 WW Points)
Cantaloupe 4.7 oz (1/2 cup): 46 Calories, 0.3 g Fat, 1.2 g Fiber (0.7 WW Points)
Total: 146 Calories, 6.3 g Fat, 1.2 g Fiber (3.2 WW Points)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop it. There is no muffin top. I just saw you and there isn't one. I promise.

Jen said...

I love this combination. D and C are both allergic to melon, so it's not something get comes around very often, sadly.

Detroit Locksmith said...

Loved reading this thaank you